We listened, understood, and co-created the solution.
We undertook the Understand Phase in the form of a service design project.
The service design project allowed all teams to immerse ourselves in an environment that’s sole focus was to make sense of the history and current state of the AITSL organisation.
This was done through extensive collaboration with AITSL stakeholders to listen, understand, co-create and re-imagine a future state. This included:
- 2 organisation-wide workshops and ideation sessions
- 20+ interview sessions across 14 staff and stakeholders
- Online survey of 260 visitors
- 6 online research activities with over 1,000 study participants
- Current and future state workshops
An output of immersing ourselves in the history of AITSL was a map of what the “current state” of AITSL looked like. This mapping clearly highlighted the reality of the business with areas that could be improved, as well as potential new areas to explore.
These new areas of exploration helped the team co-create a future state map detailing the ways in which AITSL could deliver new and improved experiences to both its stakeholders and audiences.